Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Another Plus Size Fashion Store appears to be starting to use Full Figure Models!

Yippee! Looking at One Stop Plus’ Ellos collection today, I notice they are using full figure models to show their beauteous styles! This is what I have long enjoyed about urban fashion online stores, Igigi, Kiyonna, Junonia, Just My Size, AlwaysForMe and more and more full figure swimwear at Swimsuits for All!

I hope that events like the upcoming Full Figure Fashion Week in NYC, 6/16-19, 2010, will encourage more of this!

I have one of the Ellos collection’s dresses posted at the top our dresses
page and the moment, and here is a beautiful tunic and another of their dresses below!
This tunic comes in four colors in sizes 14 to 40W!


As does this beautiful, looks comfy too, sweater dress! OK, the dress only comes in three colors…



When I first started looking at fashions on line, I wished they used models, (some stores still do not), then used full figure models.

I feel the full figure models do three good things for us curvaceous shoppers:

  • Gives us a better idea of what the apparel might look like, and have to offer on a larger than average woman.
  • Shows us an examples of full figure beauty.
  • Encourage us to celebrate our curves, as Igigi puts it, and I think these two photos above, as well as other in One Stop Plus’ Ellos apparel line, do all three!

I have been a fan of Silhouettes’ plus size fashions since I first saw them. I am so hoping they too, finally take the hint and use full figure women to model their beautiful fashions in their excellent catalog and web site!

No comments:

Post a Comment