Thursday, April 29, 2010

Jessica London Plus Size Fashions, even Better than Advertised!

An earlier post today, directly from my review of my, fairly, new vest does not quite say it all…

I got that vest for $18, and I round UP, because the Jessica London 40% off your most expensive item discount code you will find, down a bit, in this page’s right column, is good for even just one item!

Now Jessica London, who always seems to be having sales, is having a Linen sale! You will find lots of plus size fashions made of linen blends starting at $25 at this sale! Oh how I wish that vest came in linen blends!

So using the discount code in the right column here, this on sale at $50 to $60, cotton linen women’s blazer could be yours for just $30 to $36! It comes in a medium rose color, as well as its white shown below, in sizes 14W to 28W.
Jessica London Plus Size Linen Cotton Blazer
They have a couple of linen blend suits priced at less than this jacket too, as well as dresses, pants, blouses and so on.
That is what I mean by better than advertised, on sale, with a coupon, free shipping return label if needed, good fit and quality!

No comments:

Post a Comment