Friday, May 21, 2010

20% off Apple Bottoms’ Pretty Young Thing collection

Apple Bottoms’ 20% off discount on their PYT collection is on until 5/25. You will find these dresses below, as well as tops, leggings and skinny jeans in full figure sizes at this sale. Currently Baby Phat has a free shipping offer you can find at the top right of our Urban Fashion page.

If you like the belted shirtwaist look this Denim dress is just $63.20 and available in all plus sizes! It is mostly cotton with some spandex and has pockets!
icon
icon

This, on sale for $55, dress / top is 95% rayon 5% spandex, is also available in all sizes.
icon
icon
But this 100% rayon one shoulder dress is sold out in size 1X, and is $38.40 at this sale.
icon
icon
I’ve taken an interest in Rayon clothing because…

Not only do I really use the info in wearer reviews, I am apparently alos interested in what fictional characters recommend!

As the author of the Dexter books, Jeff Lindsay, lives in Miami I guess I take it seriously when his character Dexter recommends Rayon shirts for Miami weather.
I believe it was mentioned in the first book, Darkly Dreaming Dexter (Vintage Crime/Black Lizard)

Yeah, I am still open to all the suggestions given on how to beat the heat!


I believe one of my favorite summer blouses of the past was 100% rayon, that helped also encourages me to pursue this!

Do you have any experience with rayon clothing?

Anyway, the 20% off Apple Bottoms’ Pretty Young Thing sale ends 5/25, so take advantage of it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment