Wednesday, May 12, 2010

40% Off any full price Baby Phat item!

Today only, until 11:59 pm est., you can get new arrivals, any full price item at Baby Phat at 40% off. They have beautiful plus size dresses and other trendy plus size fashions, hand bags and accessories!
Baby Phat has several dresses in this style print, as well as a new water color dress from their new Part of the Dream collection. They also have other one shoulder dresses!
icon
icon
I especially like this new feather styled Capri!
icon
icon
It also has hanging feathers at its front right hip and a similar feather graphic on the front.

I would like an opinion, if you have a moment:

Should a 5foot 1.5 inch short woman wear Capri pants?

I have resisted for years, feeling like, oh yeah, what I really need here is a horizontal line? I doubt it but...

What do you think?

Anyway, this 40% off discount is just good for today!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment