Friday, February 15, 2008

Yes Anonymous they too have nice footwear!

Newport News does have nice shoes, sandals and boots! And at excellent prices too! But they do not seem to carry wide and extra wide width shoes. I looked around a bit and saw none. I think Silhouettes and zappos.com
have the best selection of wide and extra wide shoes. Well that’s what I saw. Like these extra wide dress sandals below. Click on them to read about them at Zappos.
Bella-Vita - Wren (Tortoise Patent Leather) - Women's

Back in the fall I was moaning here about the lack of extra wide tortoise colored shoes, sandals or boots. True Silhouettes has tortoise ankle boots and sexy high heeled shoes, up to wide.

Now I find these tortoise dress sandals at Zappos in widths narrow to extra wide! They are kind of new, but already have 3 excellent reviews. They also come in black patent and bone patent colors too. One woman reviewer has them in all three colors. To me that says a lot about a shoe.

That’s one of my favorite things about Zappos, wearer reviews. The others are free shipping and you can shop by size, width, price range, type of shoe and even color. Still Silhouettes does have excellent prices in extra wide shoes, especially in their Outlet store!

No comments:

Post a Comment