Friday, September 14, 2007

Massive women’s plus size swimwear sale at Swimsuits for All!

Right now you can get one adjustable strap Christina skirtini, still in sizes 22W and 24W, for just $39.98, and this Christina tankini below in sizes 18W to 24W, for just $29.98. And you can take an extra 20% off either of these or any of the other swimwear you find at Swimsuits for All’s clearance sale using their code clearance20.

Sweet Bloom Two Piece Plus Size Tankini Swimsuit by Christina®


Click on this link below to go straight to their clearance sale to see many more swimwear styles!

Special discount on clearance items from SwimsuitsForAll.com! Enter Code: clearance20. Cannot be combined with any other offers.


Always for me still has a good supply of swimwear on sale now too! Their own 3 swimwear lines, which are designed based on years of customer feedback from full figure women, are cheaper than other designer swimwear at full price. Well worth checking out, and some of Always for Me’s swimwear is on sale too!


Plus Size Swimwear

1 comment:

  1. I don't mean this to be rude, but I TOTALLY cracked up when I saw the link to this post on another blog. I thought it was about a swimsuit sale for "massive women". And I wondered, "I wonder if I qualify as massive?"

    too funny!

    ReplyDelete