Friday, July 16, 2010

Some unique Full Figure Bras on sale lately

As Figleaves sale has reached its final reductions stage, I figure I’d share with you some of the unique bras I’d try if they came in my size, (HH to JJ cup sizes)!

I especially like this Samantha bra by Curves below. For a long time now it has only had 1 review, which complains about the forgiving upper cup and rigid lower cup. This is the exact same quality I enjoy in my Fantasie favorite Mariette large cup bras!
These bras are now just $21 and still available in sizes 36, 38 and 40C, 34, 36 and 38D and 42DD.
icon
icon
This Triumph bra is on sale in, apparently all 5 colors, for just $32. Sadly it only comes in sizes up to 32 to 38A to F, and it gets very mixed reviews…
icon
icon
But it is similar to Lavinia’s best selling Balcony Push Up Bras, which come in sizes 32B to E and 34 to 40B to F, in white, beige and black, has excellent reviews, but it is $50…

Lavinia has newer wire free large cup size bras which have a similar balcony shape too. They are a bit less expensive and come in sizes 36H, 38DD, DDD and G, and sizes 40DDD, G and H.

OK, I got off topic here…

Lots of the bras I have posted near the top of our full figure bras page lately are bras at this sale I though were noteworthy, Like the Faubourg 183 cottony full figure bras I have shown here before.

Although sizes are limited, they are still more plentiful than the sizes of bras on sale at Bare Necessities new sale event.

The Figleaves sale has been on for quite a while, and is bound to end soon. So we should take advantage of it while we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment