Friday, July 30, 2010

My Review of The Ultimate Cargo Short

Originally submitted at Avenue.com


Get on trend in these pigment dyed cargo shorts with just enough hardware to stand out!

  • Single button with zip closure. Reinforcement button. Front slanted pouch pockets. Double button coin pocket detail. Back buttoned pockets. D-ring tabs at cuffs. Woven. Imported.
  • C...


Excellent, even with small pockets

By Annie from NJ on 7/30/2010

 

4out of 5

Waist: Feels true to size

Length: Feels true to length

Pros: Washes Well, Flattering, Comfortable, Nice Color, Breathable, Versatile, High Quality, Stylish

Cons: Pockets a tad small

Best Uses: Perfect summer weight, Casual Wear

Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser

I tried a pair. They wore and washed well. The perfect summer weight of the fabric of these shorts made me buy them in all the colors that were left in my size. I would like bigger back pockets, but then it gets me to use a purse more, which I really should anyway. I tend to put every thing in my pockets, leave the purse at home, and it makes for a bulkier appearance. So these shorts are not only great hot weather comfort wise, they are making me improve my look!

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment