Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Don’t miss the summer sale and discounts at Silhouettes!

See the bottom of this post for Silhouettes free shipping offer, and check out their, up to 70% off, Summer Sale!

I did it again… Had my eye on this red bandana shirt at Silhouettes below, and now it is out of stock! I usually do this with Baby Phat and Silhouettes clothing…But is still available in four other prints! Still I wanted the one below.
Wrinkle-Resistant Short-Sleeve Shirt
Fortunatley I recalled an eBay store who carries Silhouettes fashions. Quality Women's Plus Size Clothing at eBay!
I have no idea if, or when, the bandana shirt above will show up there. Or if it will show up in my size. I did find the two other colors of a layered look polo shirt I have been wearing out in the color I got mine in! Sadly, I got mine a couple of years ago. On the bright side, if it takes a couple of years for the bandana print shirt to show up, I will likely still want it!
Silhouettes is having their summer sale, like most of the stores you will find at plus-size-womens-clothing.net Use the code in this banner to enjoy Free Shipping on orders of $75, as well as their markdowns!

Free Shipping* on orders $75 or more

I wear Silhouettes fashion, and have for years. They are generously cut and durable!
If you think you will shop Silhouettes often, scroll down to the bottom of any Silhouettes’ pages to check out their Buyers Club. You can enjoy 10% off every order if you are in their Buyers Club!

No comments:

Post a Comment