Thursday, July 22, 2010

40% and 20% off Baby Phat and Dereon Urban Fashion Today!

As these discounts do not show up at Baby Phat and Dereon, (They both have other discounts at their sites though…), And as there is not discount code, I have to assume it’s use the link, order and see the discount as you check out.

Baby Phat does have another discount running, which you can find out about at the top of our urban wear page, this 40% off one below is just for today!

Today Only! Take 40% Off All Sale Merchandise at Baby Phat. Offer Valid on 7.22.
I have been playing around with it for a while and have to assume the 40% comes off as you check out. I check out my budget and decide if I can buy today before I test this. If it does not, call their customer service! I have in the past and they are pleasant to deal with!
I really like these Baby Phat knit jeans, (and their knit denim Capri, also on sale!), They are very comfy, have deep pockets and are a sale item the above discount might apply to. Sadly, they are only available in sizes 18 and 20 now…
icon
icon
Dereon’s 20% off any sale one item is equally not apparent, but when you get there, to Dereon, you will find a Take 40% off all sale items, site wide!

Take 20% Off Any One Item at Dereon's Diva Thursdays! Offer Valid on 7.22 Only.

Apple Bottoms The Sale on Sale Event - Buy 2, Get the 3rd Free On All Sale Merchandise. Offer Valid from 7.8 - 7.22. deal ends today…

And Torrid’s Additional 50% off All Clearance: July 21 - July 25 starts today.

Clearly, these stores are trying to move their trendy plus size fashions along to make way for their new fall lines!

At Baby Phat, (quite possibly at Dereon, Apple Bottoms and Rocawear too!),I know for a fact, if you order before 2 pm est., you get same day shipping, at standard shipping prices, as I was pleasantly surprised!

Therefore, you can get your warm weather fashions for less and wear them for most of the summer too!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,I have gone through your blog..and found some awesome work done by you...thanks for showing those beautiful stuffs..cheer up!!'N' keep up the good work.!

    women's plus size tops

    ReplyDelete