Friday, December 11, 2009

Thank you Plus size nursing bras and Nicole Candy, Both the Sale and Outlet have plenty of Full Figure Bras at Great Prices!

Not much in the way of plus size sleepwear on sale in Bare Necessities’ Outlet, yet plenty of beautiful bras! Such as Fantrasie’s Savannah full figure bras and both of their Olivia plus size and large cup size bras at 50% off, but sizes are very limited.

The sale is better, in that the bras are available in more sizes, at 20% off!
Like these Elomi Caitlyn side support large cup bras for just $38 and available in many, if not all sizes 38 to 46DD to HH, and some smaller band and cup sizes!

Thank you Plus size nursing bras and Nicole Candy for your kind words regarding previous posts here!
And Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the sale info at Bare Necessities, Anne. I ordered one of my favorite bras yesterday (12/11/09) and got an extra 15% off by using the code RetaiMeNot09. So I paid just $36.04 for a Panache Tango bra!!!! So happy because I needed to get one in Nude. Thanks once again!

    I think Bare Necessities sale is on till the 20th and I don't know how long the code will work for. I'm going to assume till the end of the year????

    AquaMarine

    ReplyDelete