Tuesday, December 29, 2009

50% Off Plus Size Bras!

I have been finding lots of nice prices sale, and regular prices on large cup bras lately.
For sale prices on plus size bras it’s hard to beat Just My Size’s 50% Off sale below!
You will find lots of Playtex, 4 Glamorise and one Bali bra among Just My Size’s 50% off sale! I do not know how long this sale will last.
justmysize.com
The above-mentioned Glamorise bras come in sizes up to 50, 56 and 58I and their posture bra comes in sizes up to 58J. I could use something like that, I feel slumped.
The Bali bras come in sizes 36 to 48B to DDThe of the one Playtex bras, the 18 Hour Original Comfort Strap Wirefree bra, come in sizes:
  • 36B to DD
  • 38 – 46B to G
  • 48B – DDD
  • 50 and 52C - DDD
  • 54C – DD

I really do not have the time to check out all the Playtex bras, but the other ones I looked at seem to have a slightly, and just slightly, smaller size range.
I have always been intrigued by Playtex. After years of wearing the wrong size bras, band size too big, cup size too small, the old TV commercials saying about how their bras “lift and Separate” will likely remain etched in my mind. Even though I have enjoyed these qualities in the properly fitting bras I have been wearing in recent years, I am still stuck with that…
Or perhaps it is the prices?
At this half price sale
The Bali bras are $17.40
The Glamorise bras $18.50 to $25.20
The Playtex bras $16 to $18
Could be the prices, likely both though.

No comments:

Post a Comment