Monday, December 07, 2009

Plus Size Corsets on Sale, with Free Shipping

This sale ends today, sorry I did not post it here sooner. Fredericks of Hollywood has seductive full figure bra in sizes 32 – 44D to FF and corsets in sizes up to 3XL, 44 and 44D and plus size lingerie you will find throughout their site. They have. Some of their best selling corsets are on sale!
One of the sale corsets is their Hollywood Dream Corset, which come in 9 colors in sizes up to 44, just $39 today. Use the discount banner below to find it in corsets at Frederick's.
















Its new, for fuller busted women, their Halter Dream Corsets below, just $49 today. It comes in sizes up to 38 in 7 colors. This one is not listed in their plus size corset section.

This Fredericks bra comes in sizes up to 42D to F and is on sale now at 2 for$24.50 each. You might want 2, they come in a variety of colors and patterns.

icon
icon
The corset pictures are not links, but this bra and discount text are! This offer below is good until the end of the year!
Shop now and save 15% off all orders through 12-31!
I am sorry about being late on posting this sale.
I am, for the 3rd year in a row, deep in the heart of Homework problems with my, now, 4th grader. If you have, or will soon have, children in school, value your child’s and your own sanity, home life and you child’s education & love of learning, I’d suggest you read


I wish I read it years ago, before I got off on the wrong foot with my daughters’ teachers and principle. It is full of practical advice, and why you would want to use it info regarding getting less homework, and higher quality of the homework you child does receive.
That is why I did not post this sale sooner. Priorities. You know.

No comments:

Post a Comment