Friday, August 05, 2011

Do You Think Plus Size is a Problem?

Plus 2 Nice Deals for us

Today I did not give Pat's Urbanwear it’s usual due diligence when updating our urban fashions at eBay Stores because I was still fuming about a reply I got to yesterday’s post.

One in which the woman, man, ?, turned out to be a website, seemed to feel plus size is some sort of Problem! Then went on to suggest the Problem seems to be Plus Size Cups?

In all fairness, it was not written in very good English.
It could be I have chip on my shoulder about being Full Figured and / or full busted.

Do any of you feel Plus Size is a Problem?

I look at it this way:
  • Most of us are full figure owing to a job that requires thought rather than action.
  • Would it be better to become hunter / gatherers, getting plenty of exercise?

The way I see it somewhat larger sizes in men and women is a very small price to pay for the price of civilization!

That is just me.

What do you think?
Are we a Problem?
Hours later and I am still outraged!

Here are some nice deals from some websites that do not see plus size as a problem!

While eDressme’s End of Summer Season Sale at eDressme.com! Save 30% site-wide this weekend 8/5-8/8! Code: hellofall30. Don't miss out! Shop Now! has an unfortunate number of exclusions, (Aidan Mattox, Blush, Dave & Johnny, Faviana, Jasz Couture, Jovani, La Femme, Mignon, Scala, Sherri Hill, Terani, Theia, Tony Bowls and Sale items).

Their Beautiful Atria Plus Size Dramatic Plus Size Evening Gowns are not among the exclusions! The styles by them I looked at comes in L to 3X in a myriad of colors! Two of the three styles I looked had excellent ratings! The third had no ratings yet…


Note the saving code in their Atria gowns text link or banner above and use this link if you want to see their plus size evening gowns.

Shop eDressMe Plus Size Dresses


Click on this Women's Plus Sizes at Torrid.com link today and if you look to the lower center of the page, you will find Torrid Will Pay Us for Trying On Their Jeans!

As for full busted
Most of the stores featured near to top to your right and on our full figure bras page do their best to accommodate full busted women!
Figleaves, according to their blog, is aiming to be their The Home of DD+ Bras!.

I found 2 clothing stores that fit nothing but well endowed women you can read about on our, still incomplete, full busted tops and dresses page.

Sorry if I was ranting earlier on.
It is just that, being referred to as a Problem, really ticks me off, apparently.
However, I am interested to know if other people think of full figured and full-busted women as Problems?

In my case, even my doctor finds no problem with it. Well I walk alot, slowly, with our, nose to the ground, stops a lot and then needs to carrying home dog.

If you are in good health, just what is the problem?
I think going back to manual labor for most would be a much bigger problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment