Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tunics and Leggings, perfect together!

I know I put lots of attention on plus size blouses and tops that are form fitting. I also know there are times when a girl just wants something loose, yet slenderizing, to wear.

This week if you click on this Roaman's - Deals Of The Week you will find ‘The Tunic save up to 50% ‘. If you click on those words near the top left, Then under Categories, scroll up a bit you will find their Tunic BOGO. Click on that to see Roamans 30 plus size tunics, starting at $12 that you can get a 2nd one for .99.

Bare Necessities has plus size tummy control leggings by Shape fx. They are just $32 and come in size 1XL to 3XL.

They also have Shape fx’s plus size Push Up Boot cut leggings, just $27 same sizes, and gets great ratings, (Shape fx flared leggings ratings at Amazon). Amazon has the push up leggings, not flared leg, version too.
Amazon’s Shape fx leggings come in plus size, petite and tall sizes as well!

Bare Necessities also has Shape fx’s Shaping, wide leg jeans, in sizes up to 18, for $59.

At the same time Roamans has extended their stock of Lytess shapewear. It now includes a Combination Shaper by Lytess, for $90…

This is why I have “New Lytess Leggings and Shapewear” in the “My personal eBay Watch” box in this page’s right column. Lytess is so pricy. I have their bike shorts which feel perfect! The ones I have do not shape though…and they are not long enough to wear with boots and leggings in the seasons to come…

For me, tunics and leggings, with little booties, or even high boots, would be an outdoor variant of what I wear around the house most of the time.

The perfect comfy clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment