Monday, August 27, 2007

Plus Size and Bra Sized Swimwear Sales!

Well I’m nearly always going on about saving money and sales here on full figure bras and clothing. And I totally forgot to mention the swimwear sales. Well I should have mentioned the women’s plus size swimwear sales starting last month. But there are still plenty of swimsuits on sale! I post the stores with the most at the top of the home page, in the right column here.

And going fast is Juno’s sweetheart tankini top below. It was available in sizes XL to 4X on Friday. But now Junonia is already out of size 2X. To see it in solid black, also on sale for $29.95, click on this tankini top’s picture below, then select Clearance then Swimwear. But that’s only available in sizes XL, 1X and 2X now.

Sweetheart Tankini Swim Top


Also not worthy are the It Figures skirtini separates on sale at Silhouettes for just $19.99 each!

It Figures Crisscross Tankini Top & Skirt Bottom


Always for Me’s plus size swimwear is cheaper than average designer swimwear at full price. They make 3 swimwear lines. All their swim suit styles are based on years of customer feedback from plus size women, and research. I think their styles are among the most figure flattering for full figure women. Unless your like me and need an HH cup size bra. Then I doubt they’d really accommodate you.

Fortunately the stores that sell Fantasie, Freya and other bra sized swimwear are also having their sales now too! You’ll find links to those stores in the top right column of our bra sized swimwear page. You’ll find d cup and large swimwear styles in abundance at Bigger Bras! And you’ll find their current 15% off code on our bra sized page at the top right column too!

1 comment:

  1. I just want to thank you for introducing me to bra sized swimwear! I never knew such a thing existed, and now I own a gorgeous black Fantasie tankini top that actually fits and looks fantastic, and I just ordered this on sale!

    ReplyDelete