Monday, August 20, 2007

One very Beautiful and Supportive Full Figure Bra

OK Two really. One for over G cup sizes and One for B to G cup sizes
And how to get them cheaper!

Lots of online stores, at least the ones featured here are having their lingerie and intimates sales now. If you are a very full busted, plus size woman, this still tends to yield little savings in terms of full figure bras.

But if you need a plus size, or even average sized, bra with cups larger than a G cup, savings are very hard to come by.

And quality, for the best support is a must! Prices of large cup full figure bras are pretty standard. Even during this bra, lingerie and panties sale season.

If you need large cup sized bras I strongly suggest this bra purchased this way:

Panache’s Harmony underwire balcony bra comes in sizes up to 38K and 40F. And it’s a beauty! Not only pleasing to the eye, but it gives fuller busted woman, silky elegant support in black or white.

This full figure bra, lifts to the MAX, separates, supports and yet is very low cut!

This bra is available at Bigger Bras, Bare Necessities, who only has it in white, and Figleaves, and it cost $54 at all of these stores. You’ll find links to all of these sites in the right column here. Or you can go to Bigger Bras by clicking on the picture of the bra pictured below. I agree with some of the women who review this bra for Figleaves, the cups seem a tad on the small size, but it’s still incredibly beautiful, supportive and comfy.

Now here is how I got the best deal on mine, and you can too. I went to Bigger Bras, who along with Figleaves, has this bra in the widest range of sizes.
I used one of their 15% off codes!

Their current 15%off code is bra15, and it’s good till August 31st!

If you wear a plus size bra in cup sizes B to G, what you shouldn’t miss is this Le Mystere’s Carina bra pictured below.
Le Mystere Carina Seamless Underwire Bra 9155

You can shop for it at Bigger Bra, and use the discount code bra15 when you order!

I tried this on in a store once, being over a G cup, my breasts just spilt out. But it you can fit this bra that comes in full figure sizes up to 44G, This bra’s silky, yet firm, straps are pretty and out of this world silky smooth! You can get it at Bigger Bras too! In 4 colors!

I wear Panache bras, 36HH, and ½ of the time, I still wear the Fanstasie and Le Mystere size 38G bras I purchased before I tested a cup sized theory I had. Then I found that for “Lifts and Separates” HH is, for me, much better. Do you find your breast are still smashed together, not matter what bra size chart you use, and you underwires stick out between your breast? If so, give what I found out a try. You can read about it here .

No comments:

Post a Comment