Tuesday, June 08, 2010

My Shape’s Biggest Sale Yet!

Today only, you can get fitting plus size fashions at My Shape’s 30% off, one day, Sale! You can open a personal shopper and just benefit from the designers and styles My Shape recommends. Or can take advantage of their excellent sale prices as well!

MyShape Summer Sale!  Tuesday, June 8th Only!

Today they are featuring Kiyonna, but they also carry Igigi, Alex Evenings, Onyx Nite and other designers!
This Kiyonna jersey dress below is available in sizes 0X to 5X to day at My Shape. Like the many Kiyonna styles they carry, it is designed just to flatter full figure women!
Cynthia Plus-Size Peacock-Print Jersey Dress
Once you open a My Shape Personal Shop, they email you about their coming sales. They do not bombard your email account either!

Their suggestions on what styles would work for me certainly opened up my eyes to how much better I could look. I never would have though of some of the designers and styles they suggested. Its worth opening a personal shopper, even, like myself, you are not buying just yet!

2 comments:

  1. Indian Clothing Store online for saree, sarees, sari, saris, Indian saree, wedding saree, bridal saree, designer sarees, salwar kameez, anarkali suits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post. i like your post photos. you can purchase latest online sarees cloth from G3 fashions surat.

    ReplyDelete