Tuesday, March 16, 2010

30% Off Dresses, Tops and Bottoms at My Shape!

You can get fabulous plus size dresses, like Igigi’s Eros Dress, (My Shape has this particular Igigi Dress in sizes 12W to 20W)< below for $44 less at My Shape’s 24 Hour Sale. This ends tonight at 11:59 pm (PDT). You can save even more if you do not already have a Free Personal Shop at My Shape. 25% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER & FREE SHIPPING* WITH A FREE PERSONAL SHOP
icon
icon
Clicking on this picture will take you to Igigi, but if you want the discount just open a Free Personal Shop at My Shape. Use the text link that mentions 25% off above this dress’ picture above to do that and save!

My Shape has many other designers besides Igigi, and can recommend, based on what you tell them when you set up your personal shop, what designers &/or styles are right for you!

My Shape’s 24 hour Sale features select dresses, tops and bottoms. You will find dresses by Onyx Nite, Alex Evenings, Donna Ricco, (Just a Very Few Examples), and many more. You will find bottoms, even plus size jeans like Not Your Daughter’s Jeans Classic Tummy Tuck jeans in sizes up to petite 16, regular 18 and 14W to 22W, now at, I AM NOT KIDDING, $65 OFF. Are you beginning to see how having a free personal shop at My Shape, and being cued into sales like this could be a Very Good thing?

Tops include jackets, sweaters, tanks, tunics and more!

Act soon if these sort of saving appeal to you today. Otherwise, I will try to post these great prices and savings, in future, as they happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment