Saturday, February 06, 2010

Days of the Week Panties revisited

In my post of Get Yourself Something Special for Valentines Day Just For You!, I show some days of the week panty styles that come in size up to large and extra large. I said I would get back to you about plus size styles of this kind of undies.
This is what I found, so far. These 100% cotton string bikini panties come in sizes up to 3XL. They are among the best sellers and they cost $30.
Days of the Week Plus Size String Bikini 7 Pack for women
They have an extensive collection of novelty boxer shorts and all other sorts of undies!
WebUndies has fun and sexy undies and lounge wear for yourself, gifts and your children!

WebUndies.com

I will likely search for them from time to time anyway.
Do any of you know of any other especially nice &/ or other plus size days of the week panties?

2 comments:

  1. which website offers these panties, as I am looking for this type of panties...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. now, in 12/2012: use this

    http://undies.webundies.com/search?w=days+of+the+week+panties&asug=&view=grid&Submit.x=12&Submit.y=10

    url, just copy and paste it into your browser bar,

    and you will find:

    The string bikini style in this post in sizes small and medium
    a boy short days of the week style in sizes up to XL

    That is all I am finding for women, the rest, on that page the url takes you to, are for girls.

    Best wishes!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete