Thursday, February 25, 2010

50% Off Baby Phat Jeans!

Ok, I could be wrong about this, the jeans part, not the 50% off select baby phat fashions, but today, between 1 and 3 EST, Baby Phat is having a half off sale on select items. According to the email that told me this, from Baby Phat, these items are select junior, (baby phat junior size jeans go up to size 15 = waist 33.5 hips 43.5) and plus size jeans. Their plus size jeans go up to size 24 = waist 46 hips 55.5 inches.
I know I normally keep you posted on Baby Phat plus size dresses and other urban wear at eBay stores. But this new dress below is new at Baby Phat, available in sizes 1XL to 3Xl and they also have a more bra strap friendly dress, as well as tops in this green and yellow print too! I like the way a handkerchief hem frames one legs!
icon
icon

OK, back to the jeans!

Another thing about Baby Phat jeans is they have a new Knit skinny knit jean that moves with you! I do not know about you, but if you have an inverted triangle shape like I do, this might be just the thing!

We have seen Curvy, Easy, Relaxed fit and so on… ( has anyone seen a no butt, extra gut cut? That would be the one for me!) How a bout real 5 pocket skinny jeans that have a bit of give where you personally need it. Baby Phat says they move with you. They do not say these jeans have give where you need it, yet I have my suspicions, they are Knit after all!

They have the skinny leg cut below in sizes 14 to 24
icon
icon
And Capri cut in the same sizes
icon
icon

I normally wear Levis, or Gap jeans for comfort, yet fit me like a empty sack in the legs and backside. They are now even more expensive than Baby Phat, so why not make a fashion and general better appearance move already, I have said to myself! I have to see if these knit jeans will work in a purchased to fit my hips, camparitviely narrow, yet have extra give in the stomach to make wearing jeans, for me, look like they are not gonna fall off soon, just catching at the stomach paunch. I will get back to you as to how this goes.

Do I thing these new Knit jeans will be on sale at half price this afternoon. Nope! But there are plenty of other baby phat jeans that will be! I find 30 style in plus size jeans at the page this sale info leads me to between $30 and $60. If you need more jeans in your wardrobe, & / or that beautiful dress above or other trendy plus size fashions, you can get more for your money using their money saving deal below, with the sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment