Tuesday, October 14, 2014

What I found In Search of Tap Panties

Upon viewing Curves and Chaos’ Sneak Peek: Sophie Theallet for Lane Bryant Lookbook post lately I had to see if my personal favorite, tap panties, were making a come back! It appears they are not yet. Although if you also like tap panties, Sophie Theallet’s version at Lane Bryant is the one place I am finding them! This is what I found of interest, in terms of sexy lingerie type panties, rather than cotton every day styles I tend toward…

Alluring and Erotic yet Affordable Panties up to 4X

The most shocking thing for me was to find pearl thong panties, in sizes up to 4X, (51 to 54 inch hips!), for $10, rather than $80!

Hips and Curves currently has a deal on a variety of lace up back cheeky panties such as this style below, 3 for $30, available in other colors too, in sizes up to 6X! This style of panty is also available at this special 3 for price in a stretch lace version too, and both are available, for the same special prices, in crotchless styles as well.
 
Actually for pretty panties Hips and Curves have great deals such as the above and also 4 for $26 on some less erotic styles as well. I do not know how long those deals will last…

That said if you were thinking of trying the cage back panty styles, theirs are $24.95 each, yet in sizes up to 6X! This is one of their currently three, one is a white bridal style, cage back panties.
 

If you only wanted to try one lace back style these Oh La La Cheri stretch lace boy shorts below come in sizes up to 4X, (same brand as the above mentioned pearl thong, fits up to 54 inch hips), in red, pink and black.

If you click on their picture below you will find them at Her Room for $11! While not exactly a cage back, a bit of a m icon icon This is a crotchless style above is only pictured with the pearl thong underneath for modesty.

Pretty Panty Styles and Steals

Naturally Hips and Curves is not the only place that has nice deals on pretty panty styles.
If you click on this All Over Lace Boy Short panty you will find it for, currently 3 for $30 at Her Room, in 7 colors, sizes up to 4X, which in this brand means 53 inch to 55 inch hips! This style has excellent reviews, from full figure women! icon This is panty also shows up as their #2 Best Selling Plus Size Boy Short.
# one being Barely There’s Flawless Fit Boy Short .
You can also search by other styles of panty at Her Room, besides boy shorts, but so far, with the exception of:
  • the two Oh La La Cheri styles
  • Matching panties of various bra collections 

It is very much a matter of personal choice between high waist styles that come up in lace, with some lace at the waist and or thigh and bikini style choices as to what variety of pretty one likes…

To me anyway, unless I am missing something, in which case, please let me know by commenting here!

Hips and Curves does have great deals on similar styles as well, in sizes up to 6X. You might want to check them out here.
buy plus size panties on sale
 

I also like to check out the plus size sexy lingerie section at Bare Necessities. Doing so using this Extra 21% Off at BareNecessities.com could not hurt.
Many of their styles in full figure lingerie are pricier, but not always and they often have sales and discounts!

In case you are not familiar with tap pants, this satin bottom of a Seven ‘til Midnight satin cami set up to size 4X icon at Bare Necessities is the closest I have seen to them besides the Lany Bryant style that got me looking into panties again.

This is just a small picture from this set, because the larger pictures from it have like mile long urls. If you use the text link to go to that set, you can get a better view.


However, as this is meant for sleep and lounging, I doubt it would be great for panties, such as the tap panties I had worn under skirts in the past…oh well, maybe later.

Anyway, I am glad I Curves and Chaos, Sophie Theallet and Lane Bryant got me looking.

I think I have wearing plain old cotton for too long. Now that I find more enchanting styles are available at affordable prices, I will be looking more often and sharing the results here.

Enjoy!

10/14/14
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment