Wednesday, October 29, 2014

New SWAK Fall Fashions

I tend to think of SWAK styles as gracefully flowing, but I am finding they have some form fitting styles shown as well!
I also like the point Gabi Fresh makes about drop-waist, sack and other shapeless dresses I found here.

While not as form fitting as Monif C. fashions, yet more flowing than Kiyonna’s You can go browse their fall styles using this SWAKDesigns Fall 2014 fashions link!

Or check view their video below and enjoy the nice guitar piece as well!

I agree with Gabi Fresh, in that while form fitting is nice, why feel one has to dress that way daily?

What do you think?
I like variety as an option and am glad full figure fashion options seem to be getting better in recent years!

Enjoy!

10/28/14
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment