Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Winter is for Shapewear

In my opinion winter is the time wearing shapers actually feels great! They help keep me warm! How about You?

Why Browse Classic Shapewear

They have a vast selection of shapewear, bras, leggings and more! They always have Free Shipping!

 Classic Shapewear 
Besides being an obvious choice for Always Free shipping selection of shapewear, they have a great sale section!

What I found in their Sale Section Today

You can shop Classic Shapewear’s Sale department by Size, up to XL and 4X, Brand or what area of control shapewear you are looking for, such as; Back, Hips, Rear and others.

Just because I have tried Squeem Fajas in the winter before, I tried Squeem and found this:

Squeem light control brief on sale for $19.50, sizes up to XL, (dress size 16 – 18). It has one Rave Review and their other Sqeem briefs start at $28, (panty), to $67, for the likes of this high waist as this one below.
 icon icon 

I do not find bras in their sale section, but they do have a Bras section and a Plus Size section under that, in their left column menu.

There you will find sale styles within such as Elomi’s Lara underwire full cup bras, on sale for $45.11, in sizes up to 44JJ

 icon icon 
And underwire half cup for $45.11, in sizes up to 46G

 icon icon 
It has been a long time since I have seen these in other stores. I recall looking once or twice in the past year too.

And More at Classic Shapewear

Here is an item I was thrilled to find in the sale department, largely because just last night my daughter tried to talk me out of my last pair of socks like these. These are on sale for $6.95 a three pack, and available in six different color assortments!
 icon icon 
They also have a wide selection of:
  • Leggings
  • camis
  • tank tops
  • panties
  • shaping briefs
  • some exotic lingerie 
  • and bandeau bras 
 in the sale department

Outside of the Sale Department

they have an extensive left column menu of shapewear of all kinds such as:
  • Waist cinchers, (Fajas)
  • Post-Partum 
  • Post-Surgical 
  • High Waist 
  • Long Leg 
  • Bridal 
  • Maternity 
  • Anti-Cellulite 

And many more kinds of shapers and some other things as well...
Shapewear Questions
Do you wear shapewear all year, or just parts?

Every day, just occasionally or never?

I like it in the winter for the extra warmth, but find it too hot otherwise.

Please let me know about your shapewear usage in the comments below.

I have wondered if it is just me, or what…

Thanks!

1/7/14
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment