Thursday, January 30, 2014

45% Off E.L.F. Prism 166 piece Makeup Collection!

Today, 1/30/14, from 11:AM EST for 3 hours, we can get E.L.F.’s $200 value, (compared to department stores), 166 piece Prism Collection, regularly $40 if purchased separately, for just $22 at EyesLipsFace.com. That's 45% off! Valid Thursday, 1/30 only - no coupon needed. Shop now! Normally this kit is sold for $40.

Plus we can still enjoy free shipping on orders of $35+, even with this offer. This being E.L.F. makeup, we can get a lot of makeup, skin care and nail products when spending $13 to enjoy the free shipping!

Free On the Go Kit Offer

I do not know how this one works during this 3 hour sale, but I especially like their Free On the Go Kit with orders of $25! I do understand that this one will last until 2/3/14! 

 
I like it for the wipes and small size brushes.
The travel mirror and lip balm
can we ever have too much lip balm? Doubt it!
The wristlet, I love them!
The eyeshadows look good too.
Having tried E.L.F. eyeshadow, I know they will be excellent!
this includes nail files too, always handy!

So I am looking at spending $25 on other things
For me that would be the exfoliating wipes, nail colors, tinted sun screen & / or BB cream and other E.L.F. products I meant to try anyway!

Then if I spend that extra $10 to spend at E.L.F. to enjoy the free shipping,

It will be to see if my daughter wants anything too,
so we can both enjoy this one!

Knowing her, she will just wring my neck, (verbally), for not getting her the 166 piece Prism kit…

Best not let her see this one…

Enjoy!

1/30/14
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment