Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Full Figure Bras and Fashion Sales

One Stop Plus stores, and lots of others are having Clearance Sales and some of them have discounts you can apply to those sale priced styles. You can find those discounts, or links to them, in the right column of our home page at plus-size-womens-clothing.net.

Bare Necessities is offering Free Shipping on any size order! If you use their Special offers from Bare Necessities link, you will find their 25% Off Favorite Bras, which include many full figure bras deal running until the 5th.

Bloomingdales is having a 30% to 50% off sale, where I found this Tahari Woman sequined top at $20 Off!


I also see Bloomingdales has;
  • Wacoal full figure bras starting at $25.20
  • full figure Ralph Lauren starting at $28.50
  • and other beautiful and comparably priced full figure styles 

in their Plus Size Sale section using a sale link like this Save 30-50% on a great selection of merchandise in Womens, Contemporary, Mens, Kids, Shoes, Handbags, Jewelry, and Accessories at Bloomingdale's! Valid 1/3/12-1/11/12 link.

I think I am going to check out this Shop Plus Size Sale Items at Bloomingdales.com link too.

I am still new to finding my way around Bloomingdales. The prices I am seeing are more encouraging than a catalogue I received from them in the 1980!

Beware the make up department:
I found, and promptly went into shock, my favorite Guerlain Terracotta Loose power Kohl eyeliner;
One color only at Bloomingdales, for $140
Sephora, three possible colors, still $36 each!

Bloomingdales can still be scary, but so far I have seen really nice shoes, boots and fashions at great sale prices in the last few months. Bras too.

I guess I have to become more acquainted with their store and its sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment