Monday, July 11, 2011

Get an Extra 30% Off already up to 65% Off Clearance Full Figure Bras and Intimates

Today is apparently the last say of Bare Necessities’ up to 65% Off Clearance Sale. If you click on their banner in the right column today, you will see it says they have taken an additional 30% off their Clearance prices!

With prices like these, speed counts!

Therefore, shop this sale by size were you can!

I found these excellent deals as examples at the remains of their great sale:
Elomi’s Suzie plunge, underwire full figure bras, in their earlier Chinese Red color, currently available in sizes 36D, DD and E and 38D for just $28!

This lace sweetheart red version of Le Mystere Tisha full figure bras in sizes 34 to 42C and 36D, just $27!

The soft cup version of the popular Keira full figure Goddess bras are just $18, in black, chocolate and fawn colors, and available in many sizes:
  • 38D and DD
  • 40B to DDD
  • 42B to H
  • 44D
  • 46B, C and D
  • 48C and DDD
  • 50B and C
  • 52C and G
  • and 56D


Re: Goddess Bras’ cup sizes

Accustomed as I am to Panache, Elomi and Fantasie bras, when I finally found the above bra in my relatively smaller band size, (34), I unwittingly assumed an I = HH for cup sizes.

NO.
A current Goddess cup size I is equal to a G in Panache, Elomi and Fantasie bras.

I should have known better and checked the Bigger Bras’ cup size guide you can find on their How to Fit a Bra page.

Now seeing as how I have had a link to that page in the right column here under Bra Sizing Information for some time now, I should have known better.

So be aware if you are trying Goddess bras, and some cup sizes of Chantelle bras are also quite different than the above mentioned brands as well, for what that is worth…

Gee, it would be great if they would just standardize things like sizes!

Anyway,

Enjoy the excellent sale prices, today is the last day, according to the fine print at Bare Necessities.

No comments:

Post a Comment