Thursday, July 07, 2011

B1G1 at 50% off New Arrivals at Baby Phat

Baby Phat’s plus size urban fashion styles are generously cut and comfy! I am especially fond of their jeans for both flattering fit and comfort!

Their new summer collections have been saturated with vivid colors! Their new one, Spanish Rivera, features this bold watercolor floral in the dress below. This striking print comes in cami and cold shoulder tops, as well as maxi dresses, in sizes up to 4XL!

Click on their new tank dress to see this new collection featuring plus size jeans too, and other styles that qualify for their Buy 1 Get 1 at 50% Off offer!
icon
icon
These new jeans come in sizes 14 to 26 and are one of four new plus size jeans styles from the Spanish Rivera line.
icon
icon
As much as I love and recommend Baby Phat jeans I also enjoy their tops too, and have only tried one of their dresses which is also excellent!

Now my daughter has discovered my Baby Phat Ts

I guess I will have to wait a bit to wear mine again.

I doubt she can fit, in any sense of the word, my Baby Phat dress, blouses and jeans are safe, for now.

It just occurred to me: Most days of the year, I am wearing either jeans and / or shorts.
It has been about a year since I first tired Baby Phat jeans, and now they are the only jeans I wear.

I collected mine up all on sale, or with a discount, like the one above.
They are comfy, durable and all the Baby Phat fashions I wear now wash and wear so well that I wish everything else I was would do the same.

The shorts I have been wearing do not, look good straight out of the wash. It is not like I am ever going to have a chance to iron them either...

I hope they come out with shorter plus size shorts by next summer at least. I am pretty short my self, and Bermuda shorts visually do me no favors…

No comments:

Post a Comment