Saturday, March 12, 2011

Uniquely detailed Women’s Blazers in Plus Size Fashions

I am finding original suit jacket styles at Roamans, (on our home page at plus-size-womens-clothing.net), Jessica London, and Baby Phat, featured a bit down our urban fashion page.

I also found two excellent retro (Coco Chanel, Jackie O), blazers and suits, we feature near the top of our women’s suits page, by Igigi and Roamans.

I was quite taken with them all, but I feel this Apple Bottoms’ Kendra Twill Blazer below leaves them all in the dust!

Think of it: An Empire waist blazer, with unique back belting for even more shaping, and four pockets! This blazer comes in sizes 1X to 3X. Click on it, and Check out the back view, at More Views, to the lower left corner of its picture at Apple Bottoms!
icon
icon
I have had the most awful time getting a nice suit jacket, of any kind, since I became full figured. It seems most look like square sacks on me.

I believe the empire waist and back belting combined will handle this extreme lack of shaping problem. I just hope there is one in my size when I can afford it! It is not so pricey, but I have lots of other expenses, as I am sure you do too...

If any of you know of other full figure, shape hugging, without full belt, women’s blazers, please comment on this post to me about them!

This unique blazer also has other aspect I love in general:
  • I am a big fan of back vents, but this jacket’s back pleat strikes me as equally great!
  • What mother, or other busy woman would not love stylish ¾ sleeves.
  • Though I have finially made myself carry a purse, I am still a big fan of pockets!

With mention of pockets, the matching cargo capri! These twill capri come in sizes 14 to 24.
icon
icon

I even like the subliminal plaid burnout print top they feature with this!
icon
icon
These are all part of Apple Bottoms’ GI Jane collection which features a great flowing (with pockets!), and more curve hugging tops as well as jeans, capri and plus size dresses too!

After years of this jacket problem I have had, I hope I can swing at least the jacket before it goes out of stock in my size!

No comments:

Post a Comment