Wednesday, December 01, 2010

eBay Gift Cards, the gift that gives back

If you are gifting me, or any other full figure woman, I would get her an Igigi or Kiyonna gift card. For all women, pretty much a Sephora gift card almost ensures she spend it on herself. If you are a mom, you know what I mean. For just about anyone at all an eBay Gift Card can be nice!

What is an eBay gift card? 
A gift to give, and get at the same time! Read on to find out how.

An eBay Gift Card, or Gift Card Mall, is an online card kiosk where you can get
  • Home Depot, and other home improvements stores, 
  • entertainment and travel cards, like movies, restaurants and motels
  • other stores like Sephora, (YES!), Build a Bear, Seafood and more. 
Currently 33 brands of gift cards are available. Those brand will likely be growing, as eBay Gift Card Mall is not just for the holidays, it will be running all year, for Birthdays, graduations and the like! I will likely give it a place in this page’s right column.

If you buy an eBay gift card for someone, you earn eBay Bucks, twice as many for the rest of 2010.

Why would you or anyone else want to shop eBay?

This year I have enjoyed great savings on new, with tags, full figure bras at eBay stores.

I got these beautiful Fantasie Mariette balcony bras, in my size, 34J, in the color I wanted that had left online stores years ago, buttermilk, for just $33.

If you click on this bra’s picture, you will find it on sale at Bigger Bras, for $40. If you go to the eBay link for it in its article Mariette Large Cup Size Bras today, you will find it at $18 to $56 Buy it Now prices.
Fantasie Of England Mariette Underwire Bra With Side Support 6112
You can bid for less. I just do not like to bid.

That is my reason. I also see they have great savings on fragrances and Lytess leggings, Spanx shapewear, but I have not purchased those yet. I can not help but notice eBay stores often have these things at Great Buy it Now prices. I have adding links some of these items on eBay in this page’s right column throughout the year.

Some things I have learnded shopping and browsing eBay stores:
  • Great buys can be had on new with tags full figure bras and shapewear, even at buy it now prices
  • Unless you are bidding prices on Baby Phat, Apple Bottoms and the like are better at their own stores featured on our urban fashion page. Though there are are occasional exceptions which I try to keep posted on our urban wear at eBay stores page.
  • Again, unless bidding, women’s plus size swimwear at eBay stores tends to be over priced
  • However, you can get great large cup size swimwear at eBay stores at buy it now prices

This is possibly as far as I am going to go with gift suggestions.
I have never suggested them before, but this eBay deal sticks me as excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment