Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Full Figure Bras at a Discount at My Shape

My Shape carries hundreds of plus size fashions, some by Igigi and much more by Kiyonna.

Now they also carry full figure bras! Even large band and cup size bras! So far, I have found Panache’s Harmony full figure bras in sizes up to 40K there, in its full cup version.

I do not want to take too much time checking this out, as I do not know how long their excellent offer below lasts.

Full figure bras are often so expensive. While My Shape does not seem to have any at sale prices, so far, this offer below may well make up for that, especially if you are need two bras, or a bra and something else!

Save $25 off a purchase of $100 or more

They have a very wide selection of full figure bras, many that I have written about here in the past by Fantasie, Elomi, Goddess bras and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment