Tuesday, October 05, 2010

50% off Urban Fashion at Baby Phat

Today, from 1 to 4pm est. you can get 50% off select plus size dresses, blouses, jeans, leggings and tops from Baby Phat’s new Purple Rain collection!

Plus, until 10/15 they are having a savings event on select signature t-shirt shirts! You can find the details about that at the top of our Urban Wear page.

Click on the picture of these cotton /spandex Gold Shimmer Back Pocket Skinny Jeans, between 1 to 4 pm est. today to find them for just $34.50
icon
icon
They are currently available in sizes 14 to 26. Size charts are availible at each Baby Phat item’s description and I find those sizes to be true.

I also love the way their cotton / spandex jeans dry real fast when I wash them.

As a previous wearer of Levis jeans for all of my adult life until I tried Baby Phat Jeans, I have to say, look, fit and comfort wise: Impressive!

These jeans, while not at the above-mentioned sale, are on sale for $30, though sadly only available in sizes 18 and 20.
icon
icon
These are Knit Denim Skinny Jeans, the first style I tried, which led me to try some more, during this summer. I was not well stocked on shorts at that time, and could hardly believe I was really buying jeans in the summer…but they wear that good fit, look and comfort wise!

Baby Phat has an excellent sale section at the bottom of their left column menu, and several hour sales offering great discounts!
Enjoy their styles and sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment