Tuesday, October 19, 2010

30% Off everything at My Shape!

My Shape has hundreds of plus size fashions! Until 11:59 pm PDT on 10/22, if you have a personal shop, (it is free), at My Shape, you can get 30% off all items in their shop! Combined with their discount offer below, this could be very nice shopping while saving!

Opening a My Shape personal shop at is easy. It is best to do with a friend, for exact measurements, but you can do it alone and fine-tune it later!


Save $25 off a purchase of $100 or more

Personally, I am thinking of doing some holiday shopping, styles that are recommended for All Shapes, (each item, even accessories, at My Shape tells you what shape body it flatters best), or accessories.
Enjoy My Shape and the extra savings available now!

No comments:

Post a Comment