Thursday, October 14, 2010

50% off select Plus Size Dresses, Jeans and Tops at Baby Phat

Click on this belted, shirred v-neck dress between 1 – 4pm est today and you will find it, and other select plus size dresses, jeans and top, apparently from Baby Phat’s Purple Rain collection, at 50% off! These dressed, they come in a pale gray too, come in sizes up to 4X.

Baby Phat also has a signature, short and now long, t-shirt event going on as well as an extra 15% off select sale apparel. You can find out about these sales and more at the top of our urban fashion page.

Just click on this dress today between 1 – 4 pm, est to go straight to all the 50% off styles!
icon
icon
I don’t know about you, but I am thrilled to see the pair of jeans I missed at last week’s 50% off sale, back again. I missed that sale, and I love Baby Phat jeans! It is events like this where I can get them cheaper than the Levis I used to wear!
Hope you can enjoy these savings too!

No comments:

Post a Comment