Tuesday, March 31, 2009

10% Off Full Figure Bras coupon’s last day

Some months ago, I spoke with someone at Bare Necessities who told me they would be discontinuing the use of their 10% Off coupon below today. I believe this means today is its last day you can get 10% off just by shopping their store by using this link.
Bare Necessities
They said they would be replacing this with something comparable. So far, I have yet to see it. To be sure, I will post it here and near the top of our full figure bras page as soon as it becomes available.

While we are waiting, I will post the latest money saving deals from Bare Necessities I can find for us. I will do this because they always have an excellent selection of plus size bras as well as large cup bras and shapewear. I wish they included reviews as Figleaves, Bigger Bras and Her Room does. Yet how many times Have I brought a bra, worn it and never got around to reviewing it my self? I assure you, I do this more often than not!

No comments:

Post a Comment