Friday, March 27, 2009

Thank You, Plusstyle and Bratique Helene! For your Swimwear replies!

Thank you both for your info on Plus Size Swimwear and Large Cup Size Swimwear!
Bratique Helen, I wear a Fantasie one-piece suit. I love itsbust support! Unfortunately, because I am short, 5’ ½”, I have to wear a swim skirt over it, as the bottom half is a bit loose on me. So the next time I got one of their underwire tankini tops, which is just perfect! Fortunately they often make many swimsuits in full figure and large cup bra sizes with adjustable leg lengths, like one featured on my swimwear page and this one below. Fantasie also has a good variety of full figure bra sized underwire tankini tops too.
Shop BiggerBras.com
Like Freya's bras, I am planning to try a Freya tankini someday. As for Tara Grinna, even Lion’s Lair does not carry Tara Grinna swimwear in bra cup sizes G and over. Lion’s Lair, who Bratique Helene was nice enough to turn us on to, has an excellent selection of large cup size swimwear, and some plus size swimwear! They have some new styles of Freya and Fantasie swimwear that Bigger Bras, and possibly even Figleaves, does not have yet. Bigger Bras has more Tara Grinna styles, some new Storm-in-a-D-Cup. Lion's Lair has several other well known D cup and larger swimwear makers, and new Panache swimwear, at their site. Well worth browsing if you need bra sized swimwear. Thank you again Bratique Helene!

Plusstyle would appear to be an even bigger fan of AlwaysForMe
than even I! Who could blame her, they carry great swimwear, lingerie and active wear, all just for full figure women! I love their own swimwear lines, which they created, based on years of input from full figure women, and research. The other brands they carry, such as Carol Wior, as Plusstyle points out, are also excellent too! I featured their lots of their swimwear and some of their active wear on the plus size swimwear 4 you site, whose link you will find in this page’s right column. I also feature their intimates on my alluring lingerie page. You can check them all at Plussize in one spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment