Thursday, March 26, 2009

About Plus Size Swimwear and Swimwear on Sale and bikini swimwear

Thank you John, who just today commented on how it is much easier to buy bikini swimwear in response to my blog here about sexy plus size swimwear from Baby Phat, of May 14th, 2007. This made me notice that when I changed this blog’s template in recent months, I neglected to put a link to the swimwear blog back up.
I am a big fan of Always for Me swimwear styles, which usually come in sizes up to 26W. This one below is on sale at 25% off! I hope to be small enough to wear their swimwear someday...
25% OFF -Women's Plus Size Swimwear - Print Twist Bandeau Tankini Bathing Suit - Style#4718 - Sizes 16W-24W

So today, I added under “The latest sales and styles of women’s plus size swimwear” links to:

  • Our website, plus size swimwear 4 you, where you can find the latest styles. At the moment that site features a, this year’s, Baby Phat tankini and one piece plus size swimsuits, as well many other current and flattering styles.
  • Our Full Figure Women’s Swimwear blog, where I post the sales and discounts as soon as I can. You will find sales posted there regarding women’s plus size swimsuits as well as large cup swimwear, under bra sized swimwear. If you need larger than a DD cup, you might want bra sized swimwear. If you do, like large cup bras, you might consider it quite pricey. I do my best to post the discounts and sales of these swimwear styles as soon as I can, and I look often too. I wear a J cup size, so you can pretty much count on me to be on the look out for less expensive, high quality large cup sized swimwear.

Here is a neat new addition to great place to shop for plus size swimwear. Now Swimsuits for All carries plus size bras lingerie, bra and panty sets and more for us full figure women! I understand their offer below is good all through April. So you can check out their new intimates and enjoy free shipping if you like what you find.
New! Plus Size Lingerie Collection - FREE Shipping on ALL Orders!! Use Code LGSHIP


About Plus Size Bikinis
The above-mentioned John gives us links to a bikini swimwear store. I checked it out and if you want bikini swimwear, theirs come in sizes up to 2XL, which according to their size charts is a bust 42DDD, waist 33/35 and hips 43/46. Tops and bottoms at that store are purchased separately.

Of the stores featured here to your right, Bigger Bras has Anita Swimwear, whose bikinis are sold as a complete two pieces by swimwear and cup size. There you will find bikinis in sizes up to 12H, 16G and 18E. That is what I have seen today. Figleaves also carried Anita swimwear, but I have not yet checked to see if they carry full figure bikini swimsuits.

Both Figleaves and Bigger Bras carry Fantasie swimwear, which comes in plus size and full figure bra sizes. Bigger Bras also carries Tara Grinna Swimwear which comes in bikini top sizes up to 42EE and bikini bottom and skirted bikini bottom sizes up to 3XL. Both Tara Grinna and Fantasie swimwear bikini tops and bottoms are sold separately.

I almost never write about plus size bikinis. Some years ago I saw a rather full figure woman at the beach in a comparatively smallish bikini. She had great skin! This made her whole appearance look good to me! I do not have great skin, so I would not try this, also I am a bit shy. I do figure if you have beautiful skin and feel comfortable in it, go for it! It is way to hot in the summer for clothes most of the time anyway!

2 comments:

  1. I wear both Fantasie and Tara Grinna, and in the past I've worn Freya also. All bikini's/tankini's for the bust support. I usually just buy bottoms somewhere else where I can try them on.

    My favorite site is http://www.lionslairdesigns.com.

    They have awesome customer service and really know the fit & cut of their suits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AlwaysForMe.com has a great selection of plus size swimwear. The Carol Wior one piece swimsuits and swimdress styles feature a floating underwire bra attached to the control lining. A little pricey, yes but the combination of control,support and style are well worth it. With a beautiful A-line style the Carol Wior swimdress with rings is a classic that you will return to season after season.

    Always For Me also has some beautiful Miraclesuit styles that feature underwire support if your "assets" could use a lift.

    ReplyDelete