Friday, July 04, 2008

Comfy, Classic Go-To style in Women’s Extra Wide Shoes

While there are lots of new women’s wide width shoes and sandals out now, these shoes have stood the test of time. I first wrote about these wide width dress shoes in December of 2004. Not only that, I’ve tried them and the don’t make blisters while going without hose!

Hush Puppies Angle II come in widths AAA to EE in 5 colors. Click on this dress shoes picture to shop for it at just $44 with free shipping at Zappos!
Hush Puppies - Angel II (Black Smooth) - Footwear


Currently these classic pumps have 285 five star reviews at Zappos, not counting mine. I can wear them all day at work and go to an evening appointment, and even with out stockings they feel just fine!

I have very narrow heels. OK, it is more like what the help at shoe stores and the skate shop tell me: “You have no heels.” At one shoe place they gave me the free equivalent to these Petals, Heavenly Heelz below.
Foot Petals - Heavenly Heelz 6-Pair Pack Combo (Black Iris/Silver Rose/Buttercup) - Accessories


The cheap free version lasted just a few minutes, and walked right out of the shoes I put them in. I found a single pair of these Petals – Heavenly Heelz at Target, put them in my Hush Puppies pumps and even with lots of long sweaty days of wear, they are still there! So while they are still pricey, they are well worth it if you have no heels and want to wear classic pumps.

Now I really need a pair of the Hush Puppies pumps in bone or white for lighter color outfits of the season.

I don’t really have white business or dress clothes. Does this mean I should go for the bone color pumps? Please let me know. I’m more comfort aware than visual. So I’m kind of clueless about some things.

No comments:

Post a Comment