Sunday, June 03, 2007

Cute and trendy, sexy mini skirt overalls

Well Baby Phat calls them Nuclear wash Skirtall but this sexy, cute and trendy plus size clothing style is also practical! It comes with classic blue jeans 5 pocket styling.

Nuclear Wash Skirtall


Actually when I first saw these at baby phat’s, checking out the new dresses, I didn’t see it, how will this wide horizontal hem would be flatter in a plus size women’s dress style.

Then today, I saw a woman coming out of a store wearing this. This is just like last year when I didn’t see how cropped pants could do a full figure woman any good, visually. Later I saw how becoming the cropped pants look is on even petite full figure woman I know.

The above skirt with overall style is pictured with baby phat’s orange with shirred short sleeve shirt. For slightly less money and far more practical for many women’s wardrobe, I like it with their classic polo featured on this page at the moment.

I’m enthused to see practical and classic styling in Baby Phat’s sexy, cute and trendy plus size women’s clothing. I’m slowly checking out other urban fashion designers who make women’s full figure clothes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment