Tuesday, November 28, 2006

More wearer reviews of the Squeem Waist Cincher

I’m wearing the Squeem Waist Cincher Vest. I’ve provided a rather informal, and rambling, review on 11/23/06.

To see more wearer reviews of the Squeem Firm Compression Waist Cincher and their High Compression Waist Cinchers:

Take this link to

Click here to visit Galapagos Boutique


  • Select "Squeem" from the horizontal menu bar
  • Look down the right side of the center of the page and
  • Select either the Firm Compression or the High Compression waist cinchers
  • Scroll down a bit on either to read the reviews
  • Both have wearer reviews!


The High Compression one is designed to be made to wear while exercising! As well as to make clothing fit better, as one wearer review states.

I’m wearing the vest style waist cincher. For my current informal test, I will not add exercising to my current activities till the month is up. That will be a 1 month test as of Dec 18th. Besides I normally ice skate twice a week. I’m behind in everything else. I can wait till the 19th to begin exercising too.

This vest does make me feel like exercising though. My normal form of exercise had been ballet grand plies. It’s the Ballet version of the deep knee bend. I’d work up to about 10 sets of 10 daily. About 6 days a week.

NEVER DO THIS ON A CONCRETE FLOOR. NEVER. You hurt the pads of your feet, tendons and ligaments in your legs if you do. I did. They are almost always better now. Almost.

It helps to have good posture to do a grand plie right. It’s hard to start with good posture when you are out of shape. It’ll be the first thing I do after I put my vest on Dec. 19th! Makes for strong, springy legs! This vest’s posture help makes this something I’m looking forward to! And stronger legs! Always an asset when trying to keep up with a 7 year old. Ok. I’m 47 and I’m tired.


I’ve worn mine a little over a week now. And during that time I wrestled with my energetic daughter as usual. And moved more boxes of, mostly books. As well as miscellaneous stuff and furniture. From my friend’s second story apartment to our 3rd floor attic. Wearing this waist cinching vest all along. My back still feels great!

I’ve gotta say it again. I really don’t care if it does reduce my waist size in a month or not. I just feel better with this shaper on. So does my back!

But it seems I’ve somehow damaged the poor thing. A stay is sticking through the inside. And it’s still not poking me! I first noticed it over the weekend, but only got to inspect it this morning. Well at least the moving is finally over! So perhaps it won’t incur further damage. Unless it was from wresting with my daughter.... There again I've been wearing mine for an average of 13 hours a day. It's recommend use is 8 to 10 hours.

I may seem a bit too focused on the NO POKING thing. Because once, years ago as a temp worker, I had to wear a back brace for a job. It was the company’s insurance that insisted on this. A vest like this. But did not made to conform to the body. And it’s stays constantly poked me in the chest and legs. I finally gave up and wore it open, hanging off my shoulders by it’s straps. This is Squeem waist cinching vest is what they should have provided.

Another Squeem waist cincher advantage I’ve found:
It alleviates the pressure of a tight waistband! It’s firm pressure seems to distribute the pushing back of my fatty gut. So instead of the slim, single waist band cutting into me, my waist cincher compacts it all back a bit. But no cutting edge feel of just the tad too tight waist band.

Read my informal reviews, and the other wearers. Choose carefully and ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. The special action of the Lytess shapewear includes the reduction in the mid section of the body of an individual. Especially those females whose mid section has increased after the first or second pregnancy, they should use these shape wears after delivery.

    ReplyDelete