Thursday, November 23, 2006

Kei This Waist Cincher is Great! And Comfy!

Lets put it this way, it’s Thanksgiving morning. I’m going to a big dinner with lots of deserts, and I’ll be wearing mine all day.

Or I could put it another way. Due to an ordering fluke, a second one is on my dresser. It is the same size as the one I'm wearing. If their claim is true, about reducing one’s waist size, I’ll need a smaller size in a month. If it’s not true for me, I’m keeping that one too! Though this cincher does have 2 hook and eye rows for adjustment. And it’s sizing is hosiery style, height and weight. So I might need the same size anyway. Well with a 90 day guarantee to see how it goes, I’m not concerned.

I started wearing mine last Saturday. I wore it for 11.75 hours. Now I wear it daily. One day as little as 8 hours. One day, the one with my daughter’s skating class in the early evening, for 15 hours. It looks like my average will be 12 hours a day. Because that’s just the way my day runs. Don’t have a lot of time to change. I won’t know about the claim of waist reduction after 1 months wear till December 18th. Till then I’m keeping records.

As for the comfort of this waist cinching vest, the day I wore it for 15 hours. I could have changed out of it. It just never crossed my mind. That night I skated in it, as I did for about 1 ½ hours to first day I wore it. At last I knew my posture was right while skating! I don’t do any fancy skating, but I don’t want to look stupid either.

I really like the posture thing. It makes me feel better. It makes me feel like I look better. And it smooths out my large gut nicely.

I feel better, and for me that’s what’s count. Besides, that’s gotta show in some way. I’m pretty sure the better posture thing makes my bust look better. But I can’t feel the part between my shoulder blades at all. In future, I might go for the cheaper waist cincher without the vest part.

As for the question I had about can a cincher reduce you one jeans size:
I was wearing a size 16, way too loose. Even before the waist cincher. I had put off shopping for a while.

With the cincher on and off, well rolled up, I tried on both sizes 14 and 12 in Levis jeans.
In several styles. It seems Levis is consistent. Across my big gut the difference between a size 12 and a 14, cincher out of the way, is approximately 3 inches.
No. The cincher won’t pull me all that way in. So I went with the 14s.

Why I like mine:
I feel better.
I feel like I look better.
My lower back has not hurt since I've been wearing it daily!!
My bulges are largely smoothed and NO POKING AT ALL!!
Lots of going through boxes of hastily stored stuff at a friend’s apartment from back when my father died. My friend has to move now. I’ve be BENDING A lot, and still no poking. I’ve been moving furniture. My back feels better than normal!!

It does not feel bad in anyway. It does not smell or feel like rubber. Because it’s cotton lined. The rubber smell is very subtle.


Extra added benefits for me in particular. And perhaps you too?

I have a lot of bikini undies I would not wear because they’d roll down on me. After I sat down and then stood up again. The cincher kept them up when wearing it. But after I’d take it off for the evening, they’ve remained up. No matter how many times I’d got up and down. With a child, I assure you, that’s a lot. For all I know it’s reducing my gut already. Hard to get a good consistent gut measure. Yep I tried that already.

It help protect me from the cold wind on the hill where I pick my daughter up from school.
Yet it’s not so warm that wearing it in the summer might be unthinkable.

With that in mind, I went looking for a simple denim vest I saw. I’m a jeans or shorts and t-shirt person in the warm weather. This cincher will look like a corset under a tight t-shirt. Well I was too late. But I’ve got till it heats up to get more loose t-shirts or a vest to wear over my tight ones.
Yes I’m planning to wear this cincher vest, or just the waist cincher, as a standard. All year. It make me feel that much better. For me, it think it’s the posture. I do feel that I look slimmer. But I wear loose clothing so it’s hard to say.

This is most likely to be a just me and my daughter thing but here it is.
We’ve joked about getting me body armor. My little Tigers, (her 1st nickname, and it holds) head buts me. In my gut. Even with her hockey helmet on. That can really hurt. And some times punches me there. Climbs all over me, all the time. And she’s 7 now. Over 50 pounds and strong.
This works. Now I’ve got a little protection! This is my body armor!

So it seems I could go on and on about this.... well it’s that good for me. Some other things you might want to know:

1stYes you can eat a lot in it and feel comfy. I did. I was cold this week. So I ate a lot. That’s what I do when I’m cold. And while I won’t diet to loose weight I do try to eat high fiber foods for heart health reasons. For me that’s lots of brown rice and bran muffins. Pretty filling after breakfast nachos.

2nd Yes it is CINCHING. You can tell when you put it on. It’s REAL HARD to get the first hooks and eyes closed the 1st time. Once it’s on you can see you look smoother. Well I could. It’s in no way seamless though. Think nicely draping shirts. Or vests.

3rd Don't buy the waist reduction cream they sell to use with this. The insturctions say do not use cream or lotion under your waist cincher.


I also feel my back fat is all smoothed out.

Will write more about it if any other benefits of this waist cinching vest occur. And of course I’ll give a report about the waist reduction shortly after December 18th.

If you have any specific questions about this feel free to ask and I’ll respond as soon as I can.

I’m pretty impressed with mine. I’m also pretty cheap. I Won’t spring for a good winter coat. I Wore a size to big jeans for about a year. Waited for the vest I wanted to go on sale till it went out of stock. So for me to buy one of these waist cinchers, and have another sitting on my dresser. While I’m on the brink of buying my daughter her 1st pair of hockey ice skates. NOT cheap, but she’s toughed it out wearing crummy rentals for almost a year now. That just might say it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment