Thursday, July 27, 2006

A real likely bra sized swimsuit for plus sized, full busted woman

It’s Fantasie’s best selling under wire bra sized suit. It’s also the least expensive one I’ve seen. And believe me, I’ve been looking! It’s called their Bahama 1-piece underwire swimsuit #8009. Which you can read about and find a link directly to it at the top right of this page here.

Perfect for plus sized women who need underwire bra support in sizes up to 44D to FF! And slender women who needs underwire support in bra sizes 34 to 38D to GG.

You can adjust the leg of this swimsuit down for more bottom coverage. You can’t do that with Fantasie’s Fiji underwire plunge swimsuit. Although it’s made for plus size women, with a soft control fabric.

Find out where to get this suit here. I wish I had before I got their Fiji one piece swim suit. See post of July 24th. I have the inverted triangle shape, which is to say my hips are 2 sizes smaller than my waist. So I kept Fantasie’s excellent Fiji Underwire Plunge swimsuit 1- piece for it’s excellent bust support. And covered the draping lower half with a swim skirt.

For me it’s “Oh well, maybe next year I’ll get it right!”

No comments:

Post a Comment