Sunday, October 18, 2015

Two E.L.F. Halloween Deals that end Tomorrow

Currently we can Score one of five top-rated favorites for FREE with any $15 purchase! Offer valid 10/13-10/19 with promocode MYSTERY! These enclude:
Their
  • Contouring Kabuki Brush
  • Bronzer Pallet
  • Blemish Control Primer
  • Perfect Finish HD Powder
  • or Studio Blush Palette Light 
Considering how much make up and beauty products we can get with $15 at E.L.F., a real nice deal!

E.L.F. Halloween Looks Kits for $5

We can also enjoy e.l.f. Halloween Kits just $5! Get boo-tiful at scary-good savings! For a limited time only our Halloween kits are just $5 ($8 - $12 value). Offer Valid 10/9-10/19. which are pretty nice cosmetics to have on hand the rest of the year too!
This is what we get with their Devil look kit And this their Angel kit. They also have a
  • Cat
  • Vampire
  • Witch
  • Glam 
  • and Flapper kits! 

Last month I wrote about their exfoliating cleansing cloths, and am still loving them!
Also, I mentioned how their Illuminating eye cream was not irritating my eyes.
The only eye cream can use on my lids which has not done that. Still true!
I highly recommend both of these!

Since then Allure’s Best of Beauty Awards have come out and
E.L.F.’s Daily Hydration Moisturizer is a winner to them.
My daughter enjoys it too, for whatever that is worth.
She Is more consistent with usage than I ever am apt to be!

Sorry I could not get this post out sooner…

Enjoy!

10/18/15
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment