Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Up to 60% Off Sweaters and Fleece at Amazon

Sorry I did not notice this sooner; Using this banner I am finding 106 full figure sweater and fleece jackets we can enjoy at this Amazon discount!

Worth noting: Once on the Plus Size section, (will detail how to get there below), I found Select by Discount: 10% to 70% Off. Checking out the 70% off full figure styles, I found 31 tops, jackets and sweaters starting at $13.20!

To find the up to 60% sweaters mentioned in the banner:
Use the banner:
  • Click on Women under Categories in their left column menu
  • Then Plus Size on that pages Categories section 

To find the 10% to 70% off styles:
  • Scroll down the Plus Size page’s left menu to find
  • Discounts
  • Select your choice of 10%, 25%, 50% or 70% off. 

I am finding 70% off full figure tops and sweaters by:
  • DKNYC
  • Calvin Klein
  • Sag Harbor
  • Jones of New York
  • Leo and Nicole
  • Lucky Brand
  • Anne Klein 
And more!

I aim to search Amazon more often, perhaps each Monday morning, for such steals.

I used to think of them as pricey for fashions. It appears I did not dig deep enough to find their sale sections!

The Banner’s up to 60% off sweaters and fleece deal ends today,
but I suspect these other discount might not! More later!

Enjoy!

12/10/14
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment