Wednesday, December 17, 2014

50% Off E.L.F. Gifts Ends Today

So I will make this quick. Use this 50% Off the Gifts Category with any purchase of $25 or more, Plus get a $10 Gift Card! Enter code GIFTS at checkout. Offer valid 12/10 - 12/17/14.today and enjoy a $10 in E.L.F. Gift Card too!

Here is an example of an E.L.F. $5 gift. Their new Limited Edition 5 piece Brightening Eye Shadow Pot collection!
Already highly rated, you can throw in the $10 gift card so your friend is ready to replace some of the colors she uses up first! Or try other E.L.F. products. They and I also recommend their E.L.F. Studio Lip Exfoliator, for $3.
I have to get one for my daughter,
because if I do not,
 she will forget to put mine back
and in time
we might both have to do without one this winter… They also have very nice make up pallets and brush kits, nail polish sets to choose from too.

Enjoy!

12/17/14
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment