Thursday, November 27, 2014

Up to $150 off Purchases of $300 at SWAK

Previously here I have enthused SWAK’s beautifully flowing, trendy plus size fashions. For me, at least, like Kiyonna, (all my Kiyonna tops were brought when a discount could be applied to their sale department), most of their styles were too pricey. This holiday weekend they have nicely handled that! Between now and December 2nd we can enjoy their styles with this tiered discounts of
  • $150 off purchased of $300 
  • $80 off orders of $200 
  • Or, for the likes of me, 
  • $30 off purchased of $100
Just use their SWAKDesigns.com link to go to their homepage where you can find the codes for each of these discounts. This is one of the styles from SWAK’s Lights Laughter and Love Winter Look Book.
 Cleo Sequin Tank 

I wish they had a video of this look book.
If you go to SWAK’s home page now
and scroll down
you can find a link to their Winter Look Book,
which I highly recommend checking out.

Wishing you a great holiday weekend!

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment