Friday, August 01, 2014

25% Off for Kiyonna’s Birthday Month

This month Kiyonna will be 18! They are celebrating by giving us a 25% Off, No Minimum, discount code from today until 8/28/14!

Kiyonna tops and dresses are styled similar to most Igigi dresses, in that they accent your busts and waists by design! The perfect combination of ModCloth’s many fitted dresses combined with SWAK’s flowing fashions!

I love the way Kiyonna tops feel! 25% off no minimum 

While this offer excludes:
  • Spanx 
  • Yummie Life 
  • Not Your Daughter Jeans 
  • accessories 
  • bridal dressesand 
  • gift cards 

No mention about it excluding styles from their Sale Department!

The sale department is where I shopped my Kiyonna tops and I aim to review what is there next week in a good supply of sizes for us to enjoy with this discount!


Do not wait for me to use this discount on their beautiful, flattering, trendy fashions!
Note the code, use the banner link and browse Kiyonna soon!

I highly recommend their soft, oh so light weight tops for summer style and comfort!
Enjoy!

8/1/14
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment