Monday, February 13, 2012

Versatile up to Extra Wide Width Sandals style

I was posting One Stop Plus’ current deal at the top of our home page at plus-size-womens-clothing.net and was taken by the sort of bootie / sandal style picture with the dress picture I put there.

Later I was browsing New Arrivals at OSP and I think these are them! They are too new for reviews, come in camel, black, pale rose and bone, in sizes 7 to 12M, W and WW, for $40!

Here they are, I think these are the same style, with a feminine dress style!

This style above strikes me as not so trendy you cannot wear it with a dress, yet trendy enough to polish a jeans look!

What gets me about these bootie /sandal styles I have been seeing plenty of in trendier styles in urban fashion and more moderate designs such as above is:
  • You can just as easily wear them with dresses or jeans
  • If you have a wide front of the foot, yet are virtually heelless, as my daughter and myself are, it is still close enough to a boot to avoid the dread heel blisters
  • They come in a seemingly infinite array of styles!

It is so nice to see this style of sandals more and more in recent years available in women’s wide width shoes, in widths often up to extra wide, at One Stop Plus and their stores!

These sandals above are listed as a Woman Within style. You can use their Take 20% off all purchases of $60 or more with code WW66947 discount, until 3/31/12, on them!

I found them at One Stop Plus in Shoes New Arrivals.
If you click on their tiered discount in the right column, note the code first, just in case you want to use it.

You will find their current, tends to be a week long, discount of, this week:
30% off your priciest style + $5 shipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment