Friday, September 09, 2011

Some great deals Roamans and Bloomingdales

and our future plans for this blog and it’s supporting site

In short; Owing to a family obligation of no small magnitude, I will no longer have the time to post sales and discounts both here and on the home and various pages of our plus-size-womens-clothing.net. I will post the sales and discounts here!

Today’s Sales and Discounts!

Roamans’ Buy One Get One sale suits at ½ price deal will be ending soon! I feel this is a great value and would be taking advantage of it my self, if I could!

You can find it if you click on their Take $20 off $60 or more with code RD31073 link today.

It is on the left right above their 50% long sleeve tops. You will find 23 styles, starting at $15 in this ½ price tops deal!

Their best selling knit tunic below has a 4.5 star rating out of 1459 reviews! It comes in 11 colors in sizes small to 5X and is part of their 1/5 price tops sale!


A great tiered discount and sales at Bloomingdales’!

I have only just begun to check out Bloomingdales’ and today I found these Le Mystere bras below, still available in sizes 34G, 36D and F, 40C and 42F for JUST $37!



That’s far from all!

If you click on their banner below today, you will find:
their $25 off orders of $100
up to $500 off orders up to $2000 tiered discount!
Granted there are a many details, but if you need more than just intimates and fashions for your self, it might be worth it because:

If you click on their banner below, you will be at their sale section!
Not just the Plus Size sale section I found that, and other, bras in, you will find a Home sale, up to 50% Off, as well as shoes, jewelry, kids, men and more departments, all with sale items!

Bloomingdale's

I only just started checking out Bloomingdales’ this week and am finding nice sale prices on Women’s plus size Ralph Lauren too!

I will likely post sales and discounts on full figure fashions and intimates most days from now on.

What I plan to do with our website

I will keep supporting information such as:

at our website.

I plan to add the more enduring styles, new bra styles, ways to get the most for your money at One Stop Plus Stores, (and likely Bloomingdales') new wide width shoe and wide calf boot styles, suit styles and the like at our web site.

I also plan other things to make getting info from our site easier. Especially splitting up the bra article directory into up to D cup bras, DD to G cup and G+ cup bras. Possibly after that organizing our intimates page the same way, or creating 3 separate pages.
I have been adding to those pages for years and it has gotten out of hand!

If there is anything, bra of fashion wise I can help you find, just comment on our blog posts or on our website's facebook page and I will get back to you as soon as family allows. Which i snot all that long, as I tend to keep insomniac hours!


Have a great weekend and get the most for your money and efforts!


No comments:

Post a Comment