Monday, May 16, 2011

A new Mon. Am. of Weekly Discounts and Sales regular posting

I have been watching a few plus size women’s clothing stores for some time and have found that some tend to change their Discounts and Sales, for the whole week, by Monday morning, some specifically at 4 am. Est.

Sometime now I have been posting this info to the top of our home page plus-size-womens-clothing.net as well as the pertinent pages, which tend to be our women’s suits page and dresses pages.

Starting today, I am going to try to give a brief rundown, by the Discount #s of these weekly deals! Also my 1st, and I hope last, when the smoke alarm is about to go off, it’s breakfast!

Here it goes:

This Week, starting 5/16/11

Jessica London - Fashions for sizes 12-32, 40% Off your highest priced item. They happen to have many dresses and some suits, 2 of which are wardrobers, on sale too!

Avenue, whose sale tend to change erratically mid week, today 30% off your entire order

One Stop Plus has a tiered $20 to $40 off your 1st to 5th items

Look at Changing Sale Sections

While all these stores have many fashions on sale, two have weekly exceptional discounts sections:

Roaman's - Deals Of The Week, This week up to 60% off and some items Buy One Get One Free

Silhouettes’ has a much smaller weekly bargains section, with a much bigger Below cost, Every thing UNDER $10 section! The latter changes often, and tends to get smaller…Use their current discount banner in the right column here for maximum savings!

Ashley Stewart, which I am new to watching, has daily deals

Where I usually look, but these do not change on any schedule
I usually patiently wait for certain dresses, tops and accessories to hit Igigi’s Plus size sale and the sale section at Kiyonna,
Also I often look to my favorite urban fashion designers, my personal quirk I guess.
In these cases I am usually checking to see if a style I want is on sale, or discounted, and still available in my sizes.

I find taking advantage of some of the weekly deals to be a checkbook friendly way to fill in the missing pieces of my wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment